Media Requests & Bulletin Boards
Media requests for press organizations
All media outlets looking to interview, film, etc. any aspect of RecSports should contact the Assistant Director of Assessment, Communications, & Staff Development at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests should be emailed for review at least 5 business days in advance.
Class projects & interviews
Interview opportunities of RecSports staff members are available by request. Students requesting approval for an interview and/or additional information about RecSports programs and facilities should email email@example.com. Please allow 5 business days to secure an interview with a RecSports staff member.
Request to post on bulletin boards
RecSports only accepts print materials from approved University of Notre Dame, Holy Cross College, and St. Mary’s College entities including: Departments, Divisions, and Student Organizations. **Only two print pieces will be accepted and posted upon approval.** In order to submit a print piece for approval:
- Visit the Rolfs Sports Recreation Center Front Desk or Rockne Memorial Front Desk and complete the "Request to post on bulletin boards form."
- Those seeking to post and both the RSRC and Rockne Memorial locations must fill out separate forms and submit separate signage at each facility.
- Attach 1-2 copies of the flyer to the form.
- RecSports will review the piece and approve/deny the request.
- The materials will be placed in the facility upon approval.
RecSports recommends submitting pieces at least 14 days in advance of the event date and/or registration close date in order to ensure the signage is up for a reasonable amount of time. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.