Rockne Building Manager
email@example.com // (574) 631-7087
William Drew, who is the building manager for the Rockne Memorial Building, has been a member of the University of Notre Dame staff since 1987.
During his years at Notre Dame, Drew has been a crew maintenance leader, a supervisor, and a building manager. Bill's favorite aspect of working in campus recreation is meeting the patrons. Working with them to meet their needs. Making sure that the building can provide the necessary foundation for each athlete that comes through the door.
Drew is married to Kimberly Drew and the couple has three children, Katelyn, Kristiann and Jonathan.
In his free time, Bill is involved with his children's youth baseball, softball, youth track and soccer.
Bill enjoys fishing, boating, construction and playing with his children and watching them grow up to be educated and active, morally fit and spiritually grounded members of society.
- Scuba Certification, YMCA
- American Red Cross CPR/AED
- Cert. of Appreciation from the South Bend Comm. School Corp. 2012
- Certificate of Appreciation from the SBCSC. 2013
- Certificate of Appreciation from the SBCSC. 2015
- The Good Neighbor Award from the American Red Cross
- Certificate of Recognition from the University of Notre Dame