Fitness & Instructional Programs Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org // (574) 631-3432
Tabbitha Ashford is the Fitness & Instructional Programs Coordinator who began working at RecSports in 2013.
Prior to coming to Notre Dame, Ashford worked as a student coordinator for fitness and wellness at the University of Texas at San Antonio in their Department of Campus Recreation.
Her favorite part of working in campus recreation is particularly fitness, she is able to interact with a variety of different patrons. She loves meeting the challenge of catering my workouts to everyone whether they are a student, new professional or a tenured faculty member! These interactions also provide me unique glimpses into the different areas of Notre Dame.
While at Dallas Baptist University, she was a student-athlete on the track & field/cross country team. In her free time, Ashford enjoys running, reading, spending time with her family and friends and watching basketball.
- Dallas Baptist University B.S. Biology 2011
- University of Texas at San Antonio M.S. Health and Kinesiology 2013
- National Intramural-Recreational Sports Association (NIRSA)
- Indiana Recreational Sports Association (IRSA)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Aerobic and Fitness Association of America (AFAA)
- American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED
- AFAA Primary Group Fitness
- Schwinn Fitness Indoor Cycling
- TRX® Instructor