- Bachelors of Business Administration, Bucknell University
- Masters of Higher Education Administration, Vanderbilt University
- Minor in Dance from Bucknell University and 20 years dance experience in Ballet, Modern, Jazz, Hip Hop, and Tap
Start date with RecSports
Sweat and have fun while doing it! I believe that to give 100% effort in a class or workout that you need to be enjoying yourself so turn up the music, smile, and don't be afraid to try something new.
Fitness Interests & Other Hobbies
- I have danced for over twenty years so dance is a huge passion of mine. I enjoy Zumba®, Kickboxing, Pilates, and other cardio classes.
- I also love walking outdoor with my pup - he keeps me active!
Why My Class?
To have fun! The class is a good work out with great music and will be one giant dance party each week. If you have dance experience, it is a good way to keep some of that alive in a fitness realm. If you have never danced before, it is easy to follow along, and learn some moves while you're at it. Either way, it will be a great way to let out stress, burn off calories, and get your groove on.
How do you motivate participants?
- Good music
- A smile