- SCW Fitness Education
- Schwinn cycling Instructor Certification, Midwest Mania
Start date with RecSports
To help others have fun and enjoy taking care of their self. To help others find their inner strength to do more than they thought was possible. To challenge them to get the best ride possible every time they come to class. Leave it all out there on the bike. Ready to face anything and feel good about their self. A time for you, your class, how hard do you want to work today?
Fitnes Interests & Other Hobbies
- Cycling, flex and tone, and running
- I love to slow the pace down with yoga and still get a great workout.
- God, keeping in touch with my higher power and faith.
- Being with family and watching my grandchildren grow.
- I encourage physical exercise in their life and keep them in a sport all of the time. Keep them moving so they can learn the importance of exercise. Go with them to the gym, pools, etc, making it a fun family event for all of us.
- I am a dog lover and love my Chinese Shar-Peis.
Why My Class?
I will make sure everyone has fun and works as hard as they can at their level. This is your class and I want you to get the most out of the class, to feel better when you leave the class, to want more and look forward to coming back. To help make exercise part of your life.
How do you motivate participants?
Encourage them to do their best and to be okay with where they are at. We all of good and bad days, but the most important is to keep coming back. Play up lifting music, try to add fun into the class, make everyone feel special and beautiful.