- B.A. Communications, Saint Mary's College
- B.S.N., M.S.N. Nursing, University of Chicago Loyola
- Pilates Mat, Phipilates 2007
- Pilates Comprehensive Training, Pilates Chicago 2010
- Pilates Method, Alliance Certified Pilates Teacher 2011
- Pre/Post Natal Specialist, The Center for Women's Fitness 2012
- 200 Yoga Teaching Training
- RYT200, Yoga Alliance 2012
Start date with RecSports
Started with RecSports in 2009
Exercise is a lifelong commitment to a healthier lifestyle. Pilates improves movement through stretching, balance, flexibility, and alignment. The focus is on the deep internal muscles of the abdomen and back to work wth the superficial trunk muscles to support the spine and body movement. I see the value of this program and want to assist people of all ages and abilities to walk taller, move more smoothly, ease stress, and feel better.
Fitness Interests & Other Hobbies
- I have many clients with health issues that affect movement, I like to assist them in overcoming some of the challenges they face.
- Studying anatomy to improve my practice is important to me
- Learning new things is my hobby
Why my class?
My classes are accessible to all types of participants from beginners to advanced. We will work together toward longer and stronger bodies.
How do you motivate participants?
By assisting them to have fun and by having rewarding classes that result in a better body. Additionally I motivate by giving direction and modifications that assists each person to succeed.