- Group Instructor and Personal Trainer, AFAA
- Pilates Methold Alliance
- Yoga Level 1-4, Seniors, Pre/Post Natal/Post Partum, Yoga Strength, YogaFit
- Physical Mind Institute Initiation 101
- PowerHouse Pilates Mat Level 1 & 2, Mat with Props, Reformer
- ZUMBA Levels 1 & 2, ZUMBA Golf, Aqua ZUMBA, ZUMBA Atomic, ZUMBA Fitness
- United States Water Fitness
- Pilates Chicago Internship
Start date with RecSports
I want to help people attain their fitness goals in a proper and safe manner while enjoying their workouts.
Fitness Interests & Other Hobbies
- I love attending conferences and workshops to continue to learn and grow in my field.
- In my spare time I enjoy spending time with my friends
- Watching movies
- Traveling, especially to Denver to visit my son.
Why My Class?
I am going to give them a good workout while they are learning why they are doing the exercises in my routine. I feel they should understand which muscle groups they are working and how it should feel during class.
How do you motivate participants?
I use inflections in my voice and verbal cues to keep them motivated.