Women seeking to challenge themselves physically and mentally will thrive in the Women’s Boxing club. While learning technical skills, club members have the opportunity to find the will, strength, and heart to become boxers. Along the way, they also develop leadership skills as club officers, and raise funds for the Missions in East Africa by staging the Baraka Bouts. A novice program is conducted in the early fall, followed by veteran season prior to the Baraka Bouts. All are welcome.
2016 Baraka Bouts
This year’s tournament is held in honor of the late Tom Suddes, a longtime coach and supporter of both the women’s and men’s programs. Come on out and cheer on the women who have been diligently training, and support an incredible mission!
- Quarterfinals – Thursday, November 10 at 6:00 p.m.
- Semifinals – Sunday, November 13 at 7:00 p.m.
- Finals – Wednesday, November 16 at 7:00 p.m.
All rounds will be held in the Joyce Center Fieldhouse.
- $15 for an all-session pass (includes all three rounds)
- Purchase tickets from your favorite boxer, in The Pit, or on-site prior to each round
All proceeds directly benefit the Holy Cross Missions in East Africa. Futher donations can be made here.
To learn more or to join the Women’s Boxing club, please contact the officers listed below.