Come cheer on the Fighting Irish Men's Basketball team as they take on the University of Miami Hurricanes at the Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center. Family FuNDay activities start at 5:00 p.m., tip-off is at 7:00 p.m. Tickets can be picked up at Will Call on the day of the game and a picture ID is required for pick-up.
Men's Basketball Game includes
- Picture of the group taken on the basketball court, radio interviews with Jack Nolan, a Heritage Hall Scavenger Hunt, participation in the Fun Zone, and voucher for a FREE drink and popcorn.
- $10.00 per person
Register online via RecRegister. Open to families of Notre Dame students, faculty, staff, and retirees. Registration ends March 2 at Noon.
Steps to register your family members on RecRegister for Family FuNDays:
- Go to RecRegister.
- In the top right hand corner of the page, select ‘Sign In.’
- ‘Select Your Login Method’ will pop up.
- Notre Dame students, faculty, and staff: Select ‘NetID Login.’
- Notre Dame spouses: Select ‘Other Login (No ND Net ID)’ after you have emailed Justine Morneau at firstname.lastname@example.org and have received your login information. You will be able to change your password once you have accessed RecRegister.
- Click your netID in the top right hand corner of the page to display your account information.
- Scroll down until you see the ‘Add Dependent’ button. Click this button to add your family’s information.
- Once you have added your family’s information, click the ‘Courses’ tab at the top of the page to begin registration. Under ‘Course Categories,’ select ‘Family Programs.’
- Select the Family FuNDay you wish to register for and begin your registration.
113 Joyce Center, Notre Dame, IN 46556