Come join us on an adventure to the Potawatomi Zoo on Saturday, June 25. Potawatomi Zoo is open from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and you can access the zoo anytime on that day that is convenient for you. Potawatomi Zoo has many additional activities that you and your family can participate in, such as the Zoo Train around the exhibits and feeding the animals in the Zoo Farm.
*This event is subject to change depending on weather conditions.*
Potawatomi Zoo Adventure includes
- Ticket to the Potawatomi Zoo for June 25
- Activities at the Zoo such as the Zoo Train and feeding the animals in the Zoo Farm
- $4.50 per person (kids 2 and under are free)
Registration ended Friday, June 17 at Noon via RecRegister. There is not an opportunity to sign up the day-of. Tickets must be picked up at Rolfs Sports Recreation Center on Notre Dame's campus between Monday, June 20 through Friday, June 24 during normal business hours.
Registered for the Potawatomi Zoo Adventure? Please see the below ticket pick-up information:
Tickets are now available for pick up at Rolfs Sports Recreation Center on Notre Dame's campus. You may pick up your tickets at Rolfs Sports Recreationn Center ONLY during normal business hours, Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Steps on how to pick-up your tickets:
- Go to Rolfs Sports Recreation Center on Notre Dame's campus during normal business hours (please bring a photo ID with you).
- Inform the individuals at the Front Desk you are here to pick-up Zoo tickets from either Lana or Justine.
- Lana or Justine will check the list of names that registered through RecRegister.
- You will then receive the necessary tickets you requested through RecRegister if all names are on the list
- You are all set to go!
If you did not register everyone in your family on RecRegister that plans on participating in the event, then they will not be on the list. If this is you and you realized you didn't register everyone, please email email@example.com the following:
- Names of the individuals you did not register (needs to be your immediate family member - spouse, daughter, son)
- Age of these individuals (2 and under are free)
If you have to add anyone to the list that you forgot, remember all tickets are $4.50 each and that will be due when you pick up the tickets. We have a limited amount of tickets, so only email firstname.lastname@example.org if you forgot to register one of your immediate family members so we do not run out of tickets.
500 S Greenlawn Ave.
South Bend, IN 46615