Join us for an evening of skiing at Swiss Valley! Our skiing and snowboarding day trip boards the bus at 3:30 p.m. and leaves promptly at 4:00 p.m. from Library Circle and returns at 11:00 p.m. We travel a hour by bus to Swiss Valley Ski Park in Jones, Michigan. This is a trip for those who want to learn, or have just learned to ski and snowboard. The park is small, but is perfect for the beginner skier or snowboarder.
- Departure from Library Circle: 4:00 p.m.
- Arrival at Swiss Valley Ski Park: Approximately 5:00 p.m.
- Depart from Swiss Valley Ski Park: 10:00 p.m.
- $60 for travel, lift ticket, and ski/snowboard rental
- $40 for travel and lift ticket if you provide your own ski/snowboard
Lessons can be provided through Swiss Valley for an additional $10.
Register by Wednesday, February 8 at 5:00 p.m.
Notre Dame students, faculty, and staff may use their netID and password to log in to RecRegister to register. Spouses need to obtain their unique user ID and password in-person by coming one time to Rolfs Sports Recreation Center. University of Notre Dame RecRegister accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover with online registration. For cash and check payments, please visit Rolfs Sports Recreation Center.