Ricci Family Fields
All participants must be an University of Notre Dame student, faculty/staff member, or with an authorized party to participate in any and all activities on Ricci Family Fields.
- Sunflower seeds, gum, food or drinks (except water), alcoholic beverages, tobacco, and glass containers are prohibited.
- Unauthorized vehicles, bicycles, and any other items deemed unsafe and/or that can damage the facility are prohibited.
- Animals, with the exception of certified service animals, are prohibited.
- Appropriate footwear and attire is required of all participants and attendees.
- Climbing on or over sport goals, fences, and/or band tower is prohibited.
- Children/dependents under 18 years of age must be accompanied and directly supervised by an authorized party to participate or spectate in any and all activities on Ricci Family Fields.
- All users must follow the policies set forth by The University of Notre Dame. Violators are subject to ejection and suspension from University programs, services, and facilities.