Informal Family Recreation
Informal family recreation is extremely important to RecSports as well as the University. We encourage all faculty and staff to bring their families to our facilities for relaxing recreational fun. Our fitness rooms, basketball courts, racquetball courts, indoor soccer court, and swimming pools are all available for use during family hours in our facilities. The weekly family hours for our facilities are listed below.
Saturdays 9:00 am - Noon
Sundays Noon - 2:00 PM
Saturdays 2:00 - 5:00 PM
Sundays 2:00 - 5:00 PM (Pool closed)
|Rolfs Aquatic Center||Sundays 2:00 - 5:00 PM|
Informal Family Recreation Policies
- Family hours are for Notre Dame faculty, staff, students and their families. Other relatives and neighborhood children are not eligible.
- Parents are to supervise their children at all times. Small children should be within arms length.
- Parents are responsible for their children's safety and behavior at all times.
- Not all areas of our facilities are open to children. Check with the facility personnel if you have any questions about restrictions.
- Equipment and towels may only be checked out to the parent using a valid University ID.
- Students and other patrons continue to use the facilities during family hours. Please be aware of the others, as all of our patrons' safety is important to us.
- Co-Ed use of locker room areas is strictly limited to parentally supervised children 3 years of age or younger. Please see a facility staff member to direct you to where you can change as a family.
- Parents must sign a release waiver for their children.
- Please keep in mind that family hours are intended for families to enjoy recreational opportunities together.