Champs T-Shirt Design Contest
Here’s your chance to design the official 2013/2014 RecSports Champions t-shirt! Winner receives an Adidas gear pack and recognition year-round as RecSports Champs proudly sport their winning design. Deadline for submission is midnight Friday, Apr. 05, 2013.
Please download and complete:
Submitting an Entry
Email your completed Artist Agreement, Submission form and working digital file to IMSPORTS@nd.edu, Attn: Champs T-Shirt Contest. Digital entries only please. High-resolution images in .eps format are preferred. We will also accept VECTOR art entries in the following formats: .ai, .cdr, .pdf, .svg, .wmf. All fonts must be converted to curves. There should be no embedded bitmap images (jpg, tif, bmp). Colors should be spot with no half-tones.
Questions? Contact IMSPORTS@nd.edu.
How do we choose the winner?
You do! RecSports tallies up the submissions and lets the campus community vote for their favorite Champs design.
- Only current bona fide University of Notre Dame students, faculty and staff are eligible.
- You must incorporate RecSports logo, the word 'Champion' or 'Champ', and the school year 2013/2014 into your design.
- A t-shirt will be given to every RecSports Intramural Champion, so your design should be one that appeals to the majority of the participants, including undergraduate and graduate students, as well as faculty and staff. Ideally, the design should capture the essence of what it means to be Champ.
- Designs may include line art and text, as well as any of the University's Athletic Spirit Marks, such as the monogram, shamrock or leprechaun.
- Design may use up to two print placement areas (ex. front and back, front and sleeve, back and neck, etc.). The largest print area may encompass to 10 x 10 inches.
- Design may use a maximum of two colors. Please identify the numbered Pantone colors in your file submission.
- The design must be your own original, unpublished work and must not include any third-party logos or copyrighted material. By entering the competition, you agree that your submission is your own work.
- Please visit Notre Dame On Message for complete coverage of University branding, standards, vision, and voice.
The Fine Print
- All entries must include a signed artist agreement and pass University Trademark & Licensing standards to be considered.
- Submissions are screened by the RecSports for merit and feasibility.
- Online voting will be open from Monday, Apr. 15 - Thursday, Apr. 18 at midnight.
- RecSports reserves the right to make changes to the winning design before printing, including changes in image size or ink color or t-shirt color.
- By submitting your design, you grant permission for your design to be used by the RecSports including, but not limited to, the RecSports website, the 2013/2014 RecSports Champions t-shirt and any future marketing materials.
- RecSports reserves the right to final decision.