Arianne St. Aubin
Assistant Director, Sport Programs
Arianne St. Aubin joined the RecSports team in August 2016 as the Assistant Director of Intramural Sports and transitioned into her current role as Assistant Director, Sport Programs in July 2019.
Arianne is always striving to provide recreational opportunities for everyone. She loves to work in a place where people come to better themselves. A place where people don't just come to the facilities, or participate in programs to work out, but a place where they come to socialize, challenge themselves, build community, de-stress and relax. She enjoys coming to work each day and working with people who embody that same care and commitment to providing those services.
Originally from Selah, Washington, Arianne enjoys traveling, experiencing new places, and playing sports - whether it's Intramural Sports, city rec, or a pickup game. She also enjoys exploring the great outdoors, adventuring, and enjoying nature in addition to cooking and attempting to craft and all things fun.
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies, with a minor in Business Administration from Seattle University
- Master of Science in Leisure Studies from Oklahoma State University
- Chair, NIRSA Championship Series: Student/Professional Development (2017 – 2018)
- NIRSA: Leaders in Collegiate Recreation
- American Red Cross CPR/AED/AED Instructor
- IAABO Certified High School Varsity Basketball Official
- CHSSA Certified High School Varsity Softball Umpire
- Presenter at 2016 NIRSA Region V and National Conference on Staff Development and Intramural Sports (2016)
- NIRSA Foundation Will Holsberry Scholarship Recipient (2015)
- Graduate Thesis from Oklahoma State University published in the Recreational Sports Journal (2014)
- Colorado State University Division of Student Affairs Impact Award nominee