Drew Loso joined the RecSports team in December 2017 as the new Assistant Director of Facilities Management & Operations.
Drew loves to work in a place where people come to build a sense of community, and get to know the students on a personal level. Seeing them transform from their first day to when they graduate is a very rewarding and humbling experience. He enjoys coming to work each day with people who embody the values of Notre Dame and work towards providing programs and offerings that will help benefit the University community.
Prior to joining Notre Dame, Drew served as the Assistant Director of Facility Operations, at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, in their Department of Campus Recreation.
Originally from Harrisonburg, Virginia, Drew holds a M.S. in Kinesiology with a concentration in Campus Recreation Leadership, and a B.S. in Integrated Science & Technology, from James Madison University. He enjoys traveling, experiencing new places, and spending time with his wife, family and their dog, Maverick.
- Bachelors of Science in Integrated Science & Technology from James Madison University
- Masters of Science in Kinesiology - Campus Recreation Leadership from James Madison University
- American Red Cross CPR/AED/AED Instructor
- American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED
- NIRSA: Leaders in Collegiate Recreation
- NIRSA Mentor Network