Who is eligible to participate in classes?
- Group Fitness Classes: Notre Dame students, faculty, staff, spouses, and retirees are eligible to participate and register for Group Fitness Classes.
- F.A.S.T. (Faculty & Staff Training): Notre Dame faculty, staff, spouses, and retirees are eligible to participate and register for F.A.S.T. (Faculty & Staff Training).
- Instructional Series: Notre Dame students, faculty, staff, spouses, and retirees are eligible to participate and register for Instructional Series.
How do I register for classes?
Notre Dame students, faculty, and staff may use their netID and password to log in to RecRegister. Spouses need to obtain their unique user ID and password by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. University of Notre Dame RecRegister accepts Visa, Mastercard, and Discover with online registration. For cash and check payments, please visit the Smith Center for Recreational Sports inside the Duncan Student Center.
What happens if my class gets cancelled for the semester?
We will only notify you if the class you register for has been closed or cancelled and offer you a refund.
How do I receive a refund for a fitness or instructional class that I have purchased?
- Flexible Registration Fitness Classes: If your schedule changes from the time of your registration to class beginning, participants will have up to 31 minutes before class to cancel their spot in the class; however no refunds will be issued for flexible registration classes.
- Semester Registration Fitness Classes: Full refunds for Fall 2019 classes available until September 15; half-price refunds through September 22. All refunds must be received by RecSports by 11:59 p.m. on the date that the refund request is due.
- F.A.S.T. Classes: Full refunds for Fall 2019 classes available until September 8; half-price refunds through September 15. All refunds must be received by RecSports by 11:59 p.m. on the date that the refund request is due.
- Instructional Series: Full refunds available until the Sunday after the series begins. Half refunds are available until the second Sunday after the program begins.
Refunds are reconciled depending on the payment method. Credit card refunds will be applied directly to the credit card used for payment and issued immediately upon approval. Cash and check refunds will be issued by University check. Once the form is received, the refund check will be sent (to the address listed on the form) in approximately 2 to 3 weeks.
Is the price listed per week or semester?
Flexible registration fitness classes
For flexible registration fitness classes, participants will purchase a spot for a single class date. The price listed is the cost for one day of class. Registration for each class will open one week prior to the upcoming class and close 30 minutes prior to class beginning.
Semester registration fitness classes
For semester registration fitness classes, participants will purchase a spot in a class for the entire semester. The price listed is the cost for access to a specific class for the duration of Fall 2019.
For the yoga classes, are mats provided or do we need bring our own?
Yoga mats are provided for all yoga classes, but if you would like to bring your own you are welcome to do that as well.
Still have questions?
Please contact RecSports at email@example.com or at (574) 631-6100.