- Pittsburgh Ballet Theater School
- Ballet Faculty and Choreographer Southold Dance Theater, 2008 to present
- Former Professional Ballet Dancer
- Pittsburgh Ballet Theater, 1969 to 1978, 1981 to 1983 as principal dancer
- National Ballet of Canada, 1979 to 1981
- Bronze Medalist First International Ballet Competition, Jackson, Mississippi, 1979
Start date with RecSports
Although not all bodies are going to be professional ballet dancers, all bodies can benefit from ballet training.
Why My Class?
Expect to be mentally and physically challenged by one of the most enduring dance forms in existence. For beginners, class consists of warm-up and stretching, barre work, and center work. Intermediate students can expect longer durations of barre work and center work.