- BA Psychology, University of Kutztown, Pennsylvania
- Certified Fitness Trainer-ISSA(International Sports Sciences Association)2015
- Group Fitness-AFAA(Aerobics and Fitness Association of America) 2002
- MOSSA(Group Power and Group Ride) 2010
- Silver Sneaker(Classic and Circuit)2002
- Schwinn Indoor Cycle 2010
- ICG Indoor Cycle 2018
Start date with RecSports
Fall 205 and Fall 2016
Fitness should be a lifestyle of strength and motivation with a feeling of pure enjoyment from physical activity.
Fitness Interests & Other Hobbies
Spending time with my family and my dogs Bella and Joey.
Why my class?
To join a fun and motivating but challenging class with many modifications so one can "do what feels good to you today", "It's why we do it together", "Be here Be Strong and Be Irish"!
How do you motivate participants?
Having an energetic and motivating style of teaching with a fun personality. Encouraging my participants/clients to step out of their comfort zone to create results, but at the same time teach them to maintain good form and posture. Motivating my participants with positive reinforcement by asking them to Be Here, Be Strong and Be Somebody!
Why do you teach group fitness?
To maintain a healthy lifestyle while doing it with a group and sharing our results