- B.A. Elementary & Special Education
- Loyola College, MD
- M.A. Spiritual & Pastoral Care, Loyola College, MD
- Yoga Instructor, AFAA
- Group Exercise Instructor, AFAA
- Schwinn Fitness Training
- Prenatal Fitness, AFAA
- Senior Fitness Training, AFAA
- Yoga Therapy Training, Jenny Otto
- Yoga Therapy for Stress Related Conditions & Sleeplessness, Gary Kraftsow
Start date with RecSports
I believe it's important to be in balance physically, mentally and spiritually. Committing to a regular fitness plan which includes a variety of exercises for the cardiovascular system, muscular system as well as stretching will help bring about this overall balance. As daily stressors build up, our body goes into fight or flight mode, we need to have a regular fitness program in place to help burn up this energy thus bringing our body into a more calm and balanced state.
Fitness Interests & Other Hobbies
- My fitness interested are working with pre and postnatal women to help prepare them for the birthing process and helping to restore the body to optimal alignment and health after the birth.
- I also enjoy working one on one with participants to develop exercises or yoga flows that will best meet their particular physical and emotional needs.
- Connecting with family and friends
Why My Class?
Participants should register for my courses to learn proper alignment, to help heal injuries or chronic pain, to build strength and flexibility on and off the mat.
How do you motivate participants?
I motivate participants through educating them on why we are doing what we are doing, through sharing personal antidotes and working with partners.
Don't take yourself too seriously!