- Graduate student at University of Notre Dame
- Mad Dogg Athletics Certified Spinning Instructor, 2017
Start date with RecSports
Fitness goes beyond just the physical benefits for me. Being active daily and getting my daily sweat session in allows me to build grit, gain confidence, and exude positive energy into everything I do.
Fitness Interests & Other Hobbies
- TRX, HIIT, and bootcamp styled workouts.
- Fitness-based dance classes (Fitness Marshall on YouTube is my favorite).
- I am an overall fitness enthusiast, so in my spare time I love to do anything that gets me moving!
Why my class?
My participants can always expect great music, a challenge, motivational talks, and high fives when attending one of my classes! I pride myself in making my classes feel like you are just out having fun with your friends because exercise should be something we all enjoy!
How do you motivate participants?
You can expect to get a shout out and a high five in my class when you are killing it on the bike! Since fitness goes beyond the physical benefits for me, you can also expect motivational talks that can tie into your personal and professional life as well.