Reserve Private Fitness Class
Private Group Fitness Classes are a great way for departments, residence halls, etc. to bond and get fit together!
- Cardio/Strength (Zumba®, Bootcamp, Total Body Conditioning, etc.): $35/class
- Yoga: $60/class
|Location Types||Location Options||Group Requirements|
|On-Site||Smith Center||Organization/Group members are required to have an Irish1Card and active RecSports Facility access to participate|
|On-Site||Rockne Memorial||Organization/Group members are required to have an Irish1Card and active RecSports Facility access to participate|
|Off-Site||Other Campus Locations||Organization/Group is responsible for off-site location reservation and audio needs|
Private Fitness Class Request
- Please note that submitting a fitness class request does not guarantee a fitness class reservation, and it must be confirmed through all necessary parties.
- A FOAPAL must be included when completing the RecSports request form.
- All groups are responsible for completing all necessary facility reservation, NDCentral, RecSports, etc. requirements for the request.
- All groups must complete the Private Fitness Class Request Form to schedule a class.
All STUDENT groups must fill out an NDCentral request as well.
- Requests should be submitted at least two weeks prior to the desired date to allow sufficient time to schedule an instructor.
- Both forms (NDCentral and the RecSports form) must be filled out for a student group to move forward with scheduling a private fitness class.
Submission of this form does not guarantee that your request can be granted.
For more information please contact Fitness and Instructional Program Coordinator, Kaitlyn Kyger, at firstname.lastname@example.org