Join us on Friday, April 15, 2016 from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. at the Granger Heritage Square Martin's Super Market for a family oriented cooking class. This class will focus on cooking a family oriented meal together.
Cooking Class includes
- Instructions on how to get the whole family in the kitchen and cooking together by breaking down the steps into child appropriate tasks
- $4.00 per person
As of April 11, 2016, Cooking Class is FULL!
Steps to register your family members on RecRegister for Family FuNDays:
- Go to RecRegister.
- In the top right hand corner of the page, select ‘Sign In.’
- ‘Select Your Login Method’ will pop up.
- Notre Dame students, faculty, and staff: Select ‘NetID Login.’
- Notre Dame spouses: Select ‘Other Login (No ND Net ID)’ after you have emailed Justine Morneau at email@example.com and have received your login information. You will be able to change your password once you have accessed RecRegister.
- Click your netID in the top right hand corner of the page to display your account information.
- Scroll down until you see the ‘Add Dependent’ button. Click this button to add your family’s information.
- Once you have added your family’s information, click the ‘Courses’ tab at the top of the page to begin registration. Under ‘Course Categories,’ select ‘Family Programs.’
- Select the Family FuNDay you wish to register for and begin your registration.
7355 Heritage Square Dr.
Granger, IN 46530