Cool off from the summer heat at St. Joseph Beach on Notre Dame's campus for the Family FuNDay Beach Bash on Saturday, July 30.
*This event is subject to change depending on weather conditions.*
Beach Bash includes
- Hotdogs, chips, and drinks
- Free water activities such as canoes, kayaks, and paddleboards
- Sand toys and opportunity to a build a sand castle
- $3 per person
Registration is open online via RecRegister. There will not be an opportunity to sign up the day-of. Open to families of Notre Dame students, faculty, staff, and retirees. Registration ends July 29 at Noon.
Steps to register your family members on RecRegister for Family FuNDays:
- Go to RecRegister.
- In the top right hand corner of the page, select ‘Sign In.’
- ‘Select Your Login Method’ will pop up.
- Notre Dame students, faculty, and staff: Select ‘NetID Login.’
Notre Dame spouses: Select ‘Other Login (No ND Net ID).’ Enter in your username and password credentials obtained from RecSports.
- In order for spouses to register for Family FuNDays, you must have emailed Justine Morneau at email@example.com and have received your login information. You will be able to change your password once you have accessed RecRegister.
- Click your netID in the top right hand corner of the page to display your account information.
- Scroll down until you see the ‘Add Dependent’ button. Click this button to add your family’s information.
- Once you have added your family’s information, click the ‘Courses’ tab at the top of the page to begin registration. Under ‘Course Categories,’ select ‘Family Programs.’
- Select the Family FuNDay you wish to register for and begin your registration.
St. Joseph Beach // Notre Dame, IN 46556