Join RecSports, the Student Activities Office, and the Gender Relations Center for Sunset Yoga in Notre Dame Stadium! And - there will be Fro Yo too! Sunset Yoga will begin at 8:00 p.m. In order to ensure physical distancing for all participants while arriving to Notre Dame Stadium, the time slot you are registering for will be the time you need to arrive to Gate E of Notre Dame Stadium to check-in for this event. Please note that you will need to:
- Show your GREEN Campus Pass to university staff. Those that have a yellow or red Campus Pass will not be allowed entry into this event. Please have your GREEN Campus Pass ready for university staff to check upon arriving at Gate E.
- Bring your Irish1Card with you and show when you arrive at the check-in table at Gate E.
Additional items to know
- Per university guidelines, face masks are required for the duration of this event. Yoga mats will be physically distanced on the field. You are encouraged to bring your own yoga mat or towel if you have one for the field and spaces will be indicated on the field for those that bring their own mat or towel.
- No food or beverage is permitted on the field.
- Fro Yo will be served outside Gate E upon completion of Sunset Yoga.
Registration is now closed for this event as it has reached capacity.