Join RecSports for Zumba Fitness® on Library Lawn! Zumba Fitness® will begin at 7:00 p.m. and Sarah will be your instructor for the evening! In order to ensure physical distancing for all participants while arriving to participate, the time slot you are registering for will be the time you need to arrive to Library Lawn to check-in for this event. Please note that you will need to:
- Show your GREEN Campus Pass to university staff. Those that have a yellow or red Campus Pass will not be allowed entry into this event. Please have your GREEN Campus Pass ready for university staff to check upon arriving at Library Lawn.
- Bring your Irish1Card with you and show when you arrive at the check-in table at Library Lawn.
Additional items to know
- Per university guidelines, face masks are required for the duration of this event.
How to properly wear a face mask:
- Must cover nose and mouth
- Fasten securely with ties or ear loops
- Fit snugly but comfortably
- Include multiple layers
- What are alternatives to the ND masks Outdoors ONLY: Gaiters may be worn outdoors or when running, they are not a suitable replacement for a mask indoors on the Notre Dame campus.
Wellness Wednesdays on Library Lawn are FREE and open to Notre Dame students only. Registration will open on RecRegister 72 hours prior to the event start time. Limited spots available weekly. Click here to register.
About Zumba Fitness®
Zumba Fitness® is the largest dance fitness program across the world, incorporating many fitness elements. A fusion of Latin and international music-dance themes, Zumba® creates a dynamic and exciting workout. The routines feature aerobic/fitness interval training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body. You do not have to know how to dance to Zumba®! Just go with the flow and enjoy the party!
More Wellness Wednesdays on Library Lawn
Click here for a complete schedule of Wellness Wednesdays on Library Lawn for the Fall 2020 semester.