Registration is closed for the Wiffleball Tournament - max amount of teams have registered
Grab your friends and register for our Wiffleball Tournament in Eck Baseball Stadium! This will be an 8 team single elimination tournament. Max of 10 people per roster.
Any combination of Notre Dame students (undergraduate and graduate) may form a team.
Mandatory Captains Meeting
Captains will be required to attend a MANDATORY Captain's Meeting on Thursday, October 22 at 6:30 p.m. via Zoom. Zoom information will be sent out upon registering.
Please note that in order to participate in the Wiffleball Tournament at Eck Baseball Stadium you will need to:
- Show your GREEN Campus Pass to university staff. Those that have a yellow or red Campus Pass will not be allowed entry into this event. Please have your GREEN Campus Pass ready for university staff to check upon arriving to Rockne Memorial.
- Bring your Irish1Card with you and show when you arrive at the check-in table at Rockne Memorial.
Additional items to know
- Per university guidelines, face masks are required for the duration of this event.
How to properly wear a face mask:
- Must cover nose and mouth
- Fasten securely with ties or ear loops
- Fit snugly but comfortably
- Include multiple layers