Please note, Wellness Wednesday on October 28 has been moved inside the Smith Center for Recreational Sports Activity Studio 3 as of October 27 at 1:20 p.m. due to anticipated weather conditions. Limited space remains.
Join RecSports for Yoga Sculpt! Yoga Sculpt will begin at 7:00 p.m. and Erica will be your instructor for the evening! In order to ensure physical distancing for all participants while arriving to participate, the time slot you are registering for will be the time you need to arrive to the Smith Center for Recreational Sports to check-in for this event. Please note that you will need to:
- Show your GREEN Campus Pass to university staff. Those that have a yellow or red Campus Pass will not be allowed entry into this event. Please have your GREEN Campus Pass ready for university staff to check upon arriving at Library Lawn.
- Bring your Irish1Card with you and show when you arrive at the check-in table at Library Lawn.
Additional items to know
- Per university guidelines, face masks are required for the duration of this event.
- Yoga mats will be physically distanced on Library Lawn. You are encouraged to bring your own yoga mat or towel if you have one for the lawn and spaces will be indicated on the lawn for those that bring their own mat or towel.
How to properly wear a face mask:
- Must cover nose and mouth
- Fasten securely with ties or ear loops
- Fit snugly but comfortably
- Include multiple layers
- What are alternatives to the ND masks Outdoors ONLY: Gaiters may be worn outdoors or when running, they are not a suitable replacement for a mask indoors on the Notre Dame campus.
Wellness Wednesdays are FREE and open to Notre Dame students only. Registration will open on RecRegister 72 hours prior to the event start time. Limited spots available weekly. Click here to register.
About Yoga Sculpt
When muscle meets yoga, Yoga Sculpt is born. Boost metabolism and build lean muscle mass as you move to upbeat tracks. We'll combine weights, yoga sequencing, and cardio to intensify each yoga pose while mixing in strength training moves like squats, lunges, and bicep curls.