Start your morning off with a progressive boot camp workout in the Charles B. Hayes Family Sculpture Park. Join RecSports and the Snite Museum of Art at the northeast corner of the park (the area closest to the Compton Family Ice Arena) to get sweaty while inspired by works in the Park. Please note that you will need to:
- Show your GREEN Campus Pass to university staff. Those that have a yellow or red Campus Pass will not be allowed entry into this event. Please have your GREEN Campus Pass ready for university staff to check upon arriving.
- Bring your Irish1Card with you and show when you arrive at the check-in table.
Additional items to know
- Per university guidelines, face masks are required for the duration of this event.
- How to properly wear a face mask:
- Must cover nose and mouth
- Fasten securely with ties or ear loops
- Fit snugly but comfortably
- Include multiple layers
Sculp't is FULL as of May 4.