Rolfs Sports Recreation Center
Phone: (574) 631-3068 • View on Campus Map
Summer 2016 Hours: May 16 – August 21
|Monday – Friday||5:45 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.||N/A|
|Saturday||8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.||9:00 a.m. – Noon|
Currently there are no upcoming closures scheduled for Rolfs Sports Recreation Center.
Summer 2016 Drop-In Recreation Hours: May 16 – August 21
In an ongoing effort to meet the needs of the Notre Dame community, RecSports offers Drop-In Recreation hours to give priority to those wishing to play specific sports.
- During Drop-In Recreation hours, activities below have priority, but aren’t set-up by default.
- If your group would like to request a set-up during a priority time slot, please visit the RSRC Front Desk and request your desired activity.
|Monday||Floor Hockey||RSRC Court 1||5:30 – 7:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||Indoor Soccer||RSRC Court 1||5:30 – 7:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||Volleyball||RSRC Court 4||5:30 – 7:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||No Drop-In Recreation Hours|
|Friday||Badminton||RSRC Court 2||5:30 – 7:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||No Drop-In Recreation Hours|
|Sunday||No Drop-In Recreation Hours (RSRC CLOSED)|
Since 1998, Rolfs Sports Recreation Center (RSRC) has been the University’s newest recreation facility and has changed the landscape and dynamic of campus. Not only does RSRC houses one of the campus’ finest fitness facilities – including selectorized machines, free weights, and more than 30 cardio machines – but it is also home to the Department of RecSports. The facility boasts over 300,000 users a year, including thousands of patrons from varsity sports, ROTC, among others.
- 1/8 mile suspended running track
- Activity rooms for fitness and dance classes
- Equipment check-out: towels, balls, weight belts, billiards, badminton racquets, table tennis paddles, etc.
- Fitness room with cardio and strength equipment
- Health and fitness resource center
- Locker and shower facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multi-purpose court for soccer, handball, inline hockey, lacrosse, and volleyball
- Three courts for basketball, volleyball, and badminton
- Pool and table tennis tables
- RecSports Administrative Offices