Registration is required Family FuNDays due to limited availability. Reserve your family's spot online via RecRegister. Notre Dame students, faculty, and staff may use their netID and password to log in. Spouses need to obtain their unique user ID and password by emailing Kendra Bayne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to register your family members on RecRegister for Family FuNDays:
- Go to RecRegister.
- In the top right hand corner of the page, select ‘Sign In.’
- ‘Select Your Login Method’ will pop up.
- Notre Dame students, faculty, and staff: Select ‘NetID Login.’
- Notre Dame spouses: Select ‘Other Login (No ND Net ID)’ after you have emailed Kendra Bayne at email@example.com and have received your login information. You will be able to change your password once you have accessed RecRegister.
- Click your netID in the top right hand corner of the page to display your account information.
- Scroll down until you see the ‘Add Dependent’ button. Click this button to add your family’s information.
- Once you have added your family’s information, click the ‘Courses’ tab at the top of the page to begin registration. Under ‘Course Categories,’ select ‘Family Programs.’
- Select the Family FuNDay you wish to register for and begin your registration.
University of Notre Dame RecRegister accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover with online registration. For cash and check payments, please visit Rolfs Sports Recreation Center.