Registration is required Family FuNDays due to limited availability. Reserve your family's spot online via RecRegister. Notre Dame students, faculty, and staff may use their netID and password to log in. Spouses need to obtain their unique user ID and password by emailing Kendra Bayne at email@example.com.
Steps to register your family members on RecRegister for Family FuNDays:
- Go to RecRegister.
- In the top right hand corner of the page, select ‘Log In.’
- You will be brought to a log in page.
- Notre Dame students, faculty, and staff: Select ‘NetID Login.’
- Notre Dame spouses: Select ‘Local Account’ after you have emailed Kendra Bayne at firstname.lastname@example.org and have received your login information. You will be able to change your password once you have accessed RecRegister.
- Click your netID in the top right hand corner of the page to display your account information.
- Then click 'Personal Information' on the left hand sidebar.
- Scroll down until you see the ‘Add a new Dependent’ button. Click this button to add your family’s information. You may add your spouse or children as dependents to your account.
University of Notre Dame RecRegister accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover with online registration. For cash and check payments, please visit the Smith Center for Recreational Sports in the Duncan Student Center.