Captains Meeting & Waitlist Policy
Attendance at the sport specific captains meeting is required. At some point during that captains meeting, attendance will be taken. A team must have a representative in attendance, it does not specifically have to be the captain. Each team must have a specific representative in attendance solely for their team. Example: A Hall may not have one (1) representative for three (3) separate Interhall teams. Each Hall team must have it’s own representative.
Waitlisted teams may take the place of any team not represented at this time at the captains meetings.
Waitlisted teams that get placed in the league must be prepared to pay immediately following the captains meeting. Waitlist teams will be given first priority to any available league spots based on when the team was registered on IMLeagues, e.g. a team that was first to register on the waitlist will be given first priority for any available spot, provided they are in attendance at the mandatory captains meeting.
The team captains are responsible for all of the following items:
- Signing up and arranging team payment
- Attending the captain’s meeting and passing information to teammates
- Ensuring the eligibility of all players
- Checking team schedule and playoff schedule on IMLeagues
- Checking or reporting scores with RecSports supervisor
- Controlling the conduct of other players and team fans