RecSports is excited to introduce NEW Group Fitness & F.A.S.T. Passes!
Registration for all group fitness classes has been revamped to allow participants more access to classes on the schedule, easy class reservations, quick check-ins before class, and so much more!
Starting August 31, Group Fitness & F.A.S.T. Passes will be available for purchase on RecRegister with a variety of options. Passes will be required to participants in group fitness classes after free week.
How to learn more about Group Fitness & F.A.S.T. Pass:
1. Attend Free Week (August 22 - August 30): All classes on our Group Fitness Schedule and F.A.S.T. Schedule are open to all participants with facility eligibility, no pre-registration required! Classes are first come, first served, so show up early to sign in with your instructor in-person.
2. Stop by our Fitness Help Table to learn more about passes, class sign-up, and check-in. The Fitness Help Table will be available during all fitness class times for Free Week (August 22 - August 30) and start of Session I (August 31 - September 2). Located in the Smith Center by Studios 1-3, you can purchase your pass, ask questions, and sign up for your first class on the spot!
3. Visit our Group Fitness & F.A.S.T. Pass page for more information on passes and view our Group Fitness & F.A.S.T. Class Schedules
4. Visit our FAQ page
Group Fitness & F.A.S.T. Pass Steps and Class Reservation:
(Passes will be required to participates in all group fitness classes after free week)
1. View Group Fitness & F.A.S.T. Pass page to find which pass is right for you! (Passes allow access to all classes based on pass duration and do not reserve your spot in a class)
2. Starting August 31, you can purchase your pass online with RecRegister by clicking on 'Group Fitness & F.A.S.T. Pass" Icon, or in-person during our Fitness Help Table Event
4. Reserve your spot in your favorite classes online with RecRegister starting August 31 by clicking on 'Group Fitness Classes" or "F.A.S.T. Classes" Icon. You can reserve your spot up to 7 days before the class and cancel up to 10 minutes before class start. (You must sign up for classes each week to reserve your spot)
5. Arrive up to your class and check- in with your instructor by telling them your full name (as printed on your Irish1Card). (Check-in is required to enter group fitness classes, participants are unable to enter a class 5 minutes after class start time)
6. Repeat class spot reservation for each class, each week based on your pass duration. (Take as many classes as many times as you want based on your pass)
Questions? Contact the Fitness & Instructional Programs Coordinator Kaitlyn Kyger, firstname.lastname@example.org or Veronica Ballinger, email@example.com.