Registration for the 2017 University Men's Golf League is now open.
- The registration fee is $10 per participant. The $10 registration fee is optional for subs, but strongly encouraged.
- The deadline for registration is Friday, May 5.
- One person may register an entire team.
- Weekly green fees are at the $9 league rate, unchanged from last year.
- Please note that spouses of university employees are not eligible for league play.
- To register or for more information, including order of play, explanation of the scoring and handicap systems, please contact our Chairman, Mike Pinter, at (574) 298-2773 or at email@example.com.
- League play will begin on Wednesday, May 24. Regular league play will commence on Wednesday May 24, and conclude with a position round on Wednesday, August 9. Our Tourney/Picnic will take place the following week on Wednesday, August 16.
- Teams are comprised of at least two members and not more than four.
- There are two flights: The Blue Flight tees off from 2:34 to approximately 3:45 p.m. and the Gold Flight tees off from approximately 3:45 to 5:22 p.m.
- The league plays on the 9-hole course (the Notre Dame Golf Course, not the Warren Course).
Looking for a team?
If you are an individual player seeking a team, we will try to team you up with other individuals or a team looking for another player. Failing that, we can place you on the Sub
List, which makes you available to teams who find themselves short one player on any given week. Players on the Sub List are eligible for play in the Tourney/Picnic.