- Bachelors of Science: Science Pre-Professional Studies and Spanish
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
Start date with RecSports
- Bodybuilding, weight loss with intention to gain/retain muscle
- Performance and agility training
What's your fitness philosophy?
Holistic Training: No one element is greater than the other. When your mental health is affected, it also affects your emotional, and physical health.
How do you motivate participants?
- Positive reinforcement, empathetic conversation styles, "lead by example" give personal testimonies
- Give them a take home challenge
- record progression videos
Most rewarding moment
One of my clients lacked self confidence and mentioned that her body was not because she had children. She has been really consistent with working out and doing some self work to improve her mental and emotional health. She recently posted a picture of herself in a crop top and said, "I look beautiful today. This is the first time in a long time that I have been able to look in the mirror. Shout to my trainer for all of the mental and physical work she does with me."
Fitness hobbies & other interests
I enjoy community runs like the Sunburst, Holy-Half, student government- community outreach, Girls on the Run committee