- B.S., Physics, University of Notre Dame '54
- M.S., Ph.D., Metallurgy, University of Notre Dame '58
- Senior Personal Trainer, American Senior Fitness Association since 1998
- NSCA - CPT, National Strength and Conditioning since 2002
- Nutritiion Specialist, Lifestyle Management Associates, 2004
- Group Suspension Training, TRX Short Course, 2012
Years as a Personal Trainer
Training is client specific- respecting the goals, abilities, and limitations of the individual.
- Free weights emphasis for strength and strength-endurance
- Special Populations
Training time is valuable time- don't talk too much but do stress repeatedly the important points related to the training. Always be friendly and professional.