Day Locker Policies
- All lockers are DAY lockers and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Contents are not to be left in lockers overnight. Any contents found in a locker at the end of the business day will be bagged and may be stored at the Front Desk up to 30 days. Items not retrieved will be turned over to Notre Dame Security Police.
- Locks are located on each of the individual lockers, no personal lockers are permitted.
- RecSports is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Valuables can’t be stored at the Front Desk, they must be stored in a locker.
- Co-ed use of locker room facilities is limited to parentally supervised children 3 years of age and younger.
- Videography or photography in the Locker Rooms is prohibited.
- A restroom with a shower is located on the 3rd floor of the Smith Center for Recreational Sports, in addition to a single restroom.