Discover Exciting New Pop-Up Classes!
We're thrilled to introduce our latest addition to RecSports fitness and instructional programs – vibrant pop-up classes that bring a fresh and dynamic approach to learning! Whether you're a seasoned enthusiast or a curious beginner, these classes are designed to elevate your experience and help you independently build your next workout!
These Pop-Up classes are designed to be slightly different, and you can register for all OR one! Try something new, build on an existing skill set, or find a special topic or theme that speaks to you!
1. Diverse Offerings: Our pop-up classes provide a unique opportunity for interactive learning. Dive into cycling, barre, and weightlifting; engage in discussions with certified fitness professionals; and connect with new fitness fanatics like YOU!
2. Expert-Led Sessions: Learn from the best! Our pop-ups feature expert fitness instructors and personal trainers who bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table. Gain insights, tips, and tricks directly from industry professionals, and take advantage of small group settings to ask your questions! Current program offerings can be found here.
Where do I find program offerings and register?
You can find our current Pop-Up offerings at RecRegister.nd.edu under Group Fitness and Pop-Up Classes! The RecRegister update now populates offerings based on date, so you may need to scroll through our group fitness classes, but we promise they are there! More information on how to register can be found on the Fitness and Instructional Programs page of the RecSports website.
Bundle and Save!
We understand the value of continuous learning, and that's why we're excited to introduce cost-saving bundles for our Pop-Ups that are made to be taken in succession. This includes our Barbell Workshop Pop-Ups.
1. Purchase the Barbell Basics Pass: Purchase the pass for our Barbell Basics to spend $13 for all associated pop-ups. There are three (3) Barbell Pop-Ups, and this $13 covers all three, instead of paying $8 per offering!
2. Register for your program offerings: Navigate to the pop-up offerings pages for the Barbell Basics pop-ups. Make sure you register for all pop-ups you want to take now that you've purchased the pass. You'll notice the offerings now show they are $0.
3. Check out: Once you've added all offerings to your cart, check out! More information on how to process a class registration can be found on the Fitness and Instructional Programs page of the RecSports website.
Don't miss out on the chance to elevate your skills and knowledge. Embrace the flexibility of our pop-up classes and unlock a world of learning possibilities. Start your journey today!
Have questions about our Pop-Up offerings? Email Jo Reihner at firstname.lastname@example.org!