F.A.S.T. (Faculty & Staff Training)
About F.A.S.T. Fitness Classes
F.A.S.T. (Faculty & Staff Training) is open to Notre Dame faculty, staff, and spouses of either of these groups. Classes are designed with the faculty/staff demographic in mind.
All participants are required to have an active F.A.S.T. Fitness Pass to participate for the following classes. F.A.S.T. Passes also include access to all Group Fitness Classes, see schedule for class details.
Fall 2022 Schedule Timeline (Fall Semester will run August 22 - December 16)
|Session I Free Week||August 22 – August 30||Free Classes with facility eligibility|
|Session I||August 31 - October 14||Active Group Fitness Pass or F.A.S.T. Pass Required|
|Fall Break||October 15 – October 23||Active F.A.S.T. Pass Required (F.A.S.T. Classes Only)|
|Session II Free Week||October 24 – October 30||Free Classes with facility eligibility|
|Session II||October 31 – December 16||Active Group Fitness Pass or F.A.S.T. Pass Required|
|Thanksgiving Break||November 21 – November 27||No Group Fitness Classes|
Free Week All group fitness classes are free to students and employees with facility eligibility! No pre-registration is required, and classes are first-come, first-served. Sign in required at start of class with instructor.
After purchasing your F.A.S.T. Fitness Pass - register each week for your spot in class. Registration opens 7 days before the class day.
Registering for classes is easy, and spots in a class are first come, first served. Register using the following steps below:
- Login to recregister.nd.edu using your University and/or RecSports issued login information.
- Select “Group Fitness Classes” or “F.A.S.T. Classes”
- Select class you’d like to take.
- Click “Register”.
- Sign the waiver.
- Check to make sure that the class you chose is in your cart. Once you confirm your cart is complete and ready to go, head to checkout.
- Click “Checkout” and check your email for a confirmation. You will not be charged to register for individual classes.
Fall 2022 Class Schedule
Printer Friendly Fitness Schedule Fall 2022
*Group Fitness Schedule is subject to change. For the most updated schedule, please view our schedule below:
Check out our FAQ page or contact the Fitness & Instructional Programs Coordinator Kaitlyn Kyger, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Schedule last updated 8/15/22 @ 5:00 p.m.