F.A.S.T. (Faculty & Staff Training)
About F.A.S.T. Fitness Classes
F.A.S.T. (Faculty & Staff Training) is open to Notre Dame faculty, staff, and spouses of either of these groups. Classes are designed with the faculty/staff demographic in mind.
All participants are required to have an active F.A.S.T. Fitness Pass to participate in the following classes. F.A.S.T. Passes also include access to all Group Fitness Classes, see schedule for class details.
Spring 2023 Schedule Timeline (Spring Semester will run January 17 - May 12)
|Free Week: Session I||January 17 - January 23||Free Classes with facility eligibility (Online registration required)|
|Session I||January 24 – March 19||Active F.A.S.T. Pass Required|
|Free Week: Session II||March 20 - March 26||Free Classes with facility eligibility (Online registration required)|
|Session II||March 27 - May 12||Active F.A.S.T. Pass Required|
|Easter Celebration||April 7 – April 10||No Group Fitness Classes|
Free Week All group fitness classes are free to students and employees with facility eligibility! Pre-registration is required via the RecRegister portal. Registration for each offering opens one week before each class found under “Fitness Free Week” Classification.
After purchasing your F.A.S.T. Fitness Pass - register each week for your spot in class. Registration opens 7 days before the class day.
Registering for classes is easy, and spots in a class are first come, first served. Register using the following steps below:
- Login to recregister.nd.edu using your University and/or RecSports-issued login information.
- Select “Group Fitness Classes” or “F.A.S.T. Classes”
- Select class, you’d like to take.
- Click “Register”.
- Sign the waiver.
- Check to make sure that the class you chose is in your cart. Once you confirm your cart is complete and ready to go, head to the checkout.
- Click “Checkout” and check your email for confirmation. You will not be charged to register for individual classes.
Spring 2023 Class Schedule
Click the link to view our Printer Friendly Spring 2023 Session 1 FAST and Group Fitness Schedule.
*Group Fitness Schedule is subject to change. For the most updated schedule, please view our schedule below:
Check out our FAQ page or contact the Assistant Director for Fitness & Instructional Programs Kaitlyn Kyger, at email@example.com
* Schedule last updated 1/5/23 @ 11:00 a.m.