North Dome closed as of September 29
The North Dome is closed as of September 29 through October 4. More information to follow. Click here for more info on RecSports’ reopening plan.
Reservations required for access to RecSports facilities
How to make reservations for utilizing RecSports facilities
Notre Dame students, faculty, staff, retirees and spouses may use their netID and password to log into their RecRegister account.
In order to reserve a spot via RecRegister, spouses who have not already set up a RecRegister account must click here to request a spouse account creation.
- Click on Facility Access Reservation.
- Click on the location that you would like to make your reservation.
Find the date and time that you would like to attend and click Register.
Please note: Time slots only appear when the time is 72 hours or more prior.
- This will display an Adult Facility Access Waiver. Read through the waiver and scroll to the bottom. If you agree to the terms of the waiver, click the gray box to digitally sign the waiver. Sign the waiver in the box. Click Save.
- Click Sign Now.
- Add new emergency contact information by clicking Add a new Emergency Contact or if you already have an emergency contact entered, verify this information is correct. Once finished, click Continue.
- Read the Reservation Policies reminder and click Add to Cart.
- Verify that your program (building you are choosing to reserve a time slot for) and program instance (date/time of your reservation) is correct. If so, click Checkout. If not, click Remove and repeat steps 2-8 choosing the correct date and time and/or location for your reservation
- The Choose Payment Option menu will appear at the top of your screen. Click Checkout.
- Once your reservation is processed, RecRegister will bring you to a confirmation screen. You will also receive two emails – one receipt (for $0 in this instance) and one registration confirmation.