An initial consultation with your personal trainer is required as part of each personal training package, with the exception of renewals. This consultation is an opportunity to meet your trainer and discuss your goals, interests, and tactics that will be used in the sessions, set a regular training schedule, and more. Come dressed in comfortable clothes to move around and athletic shoes. However, this meeting will not include strenuous exercise.
- Session dates are determined by the personal trainer and client.
- Session lengths can be determined by the personal trainer and client for up to 1 hour. Sessions are deducted by meeting regardless of the length determined.
- Personal training sessions take place during normal building operating hours.
- Cancelations require a 24-hour notice to the personal trainer.
- Late cancelations will result in a session deduction.
- If the client does not arrive within 15 minutes of the session start time and there has been no communication with the personal trainer, the session will be forfeited, and the trainer is free to leave. Otherwise, the session will end based upon the original start time.
- Missed group training sessions can’t be made up on an individual basis.
- Packages expire 12 months from the date of purchase.
- If half of the package sessions have been completed, ¼ of the total cost will be refunded.
- If ¼ of the package sessions have been completed, ½ of the cost will be refunded.